Additional information about Cheapside CE Primary School
To comply with DfE regulations, please find links or documents below that provide you with additional information about Cheapside CE Primary School.
1. Admissions Information: In addition to our ‘Admissions’ tab, information can be found on RBWM’s website at:
2. Most recent Ofsted report: Links to our most recent Ofsted reports can be found under the ‘Our School’ tab or can be downloaded at:
3. School Performance tables’ service for Cheapside can be found at:
4. Curriculum content: Please see the New Curriculum 2014 under the tab ‘Our School’
In Reception and Year 1 we use the Letters and Sounds phonics programme (supplemented by Phonics Play and Ruth Miskin resources). We mainly use Oxford Reading Tree and Phonics Bug reading schemes. In Year 2 we continue with the Letters and Sounds phonics programme (supplemented by Phonics Play and Ruth Miskin resources) We also use the DfE ‘Support for Spelling’ scheme and ‘book banded’ readers.
5. Pupil Premium. Information on Pupil Premium can be downloaded below:
6. Sport Funding. Information on Sport Funding can be downloaded below:
7. Communication Flowchart
8. Accessibility Plan
9. Equality Objectives